1. All orders received are subjected to bank authorization and payment clearance prior to processing. Only authorized orders will be processed.
2. Orders are processed for delivery on business days only (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays). We will use Poslaju as our standard delivery courier.
3. Orders placed and received on business days (Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) are processed on the same day in the order in which they are received. Orders placed after 12.00pm would be considered as next day purchase for courier purposes. Orders placed ad received on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) will be processed the next business day
DELIVERY & RATES
1. All deliveries are only within Malaysia. Street names and postcode must be correct and accurate.
2. We only deliver to addresses in Malaysia. We do not deliver to P.O Box addresses or ship internationally.
3. If the seal of the parcel is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel. 4. If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, please contact the courier service within a stipulated time frame for next delivery or pick up.
5. If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed of and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
6. We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
7. Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows: • Peninsular Malaysia: 1 to 7 business working days. *
• Sabah and Sarawak: 3 to 10 business working days. *
*subject to courier service’s changes
8. Our standard delivery charges per order are as follows:
• For West Malaysia, delivery charge is depending on the weight of the parcel. • For East Malaysia, shipping charge is RM15.00 for every transaction
9. STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping and handling charges
10. Orders are dispatched for delivery between 9.00 a.m to 5.30 pm from Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays.
11. We understand that getting your purchased orders quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process and deliver your orders as soon as we can. To ensure prompt delivery, kindly ensure that you provide us with an accurate delivery address, contact details including telephone/ mobile number and email address. Failure to do so may risk our courier service being unable to deliver in a timely and prompt manner.
PROOF OF DELIVERY
Our courier service may request for a signature from the intended recipient of the items purchased. In circumstances where our courier service fails to deliver to the intended recipient, it may deliver the order to the reception of the recipient’s address, and obtain a signature form from the receptionist as a proof of delivery.
REPORT ORDER PROBLEM
1. If you find that the items you have ordered are damaged upon delivery, please report to Distributors or through contact number 013-7782001 (Dermags HQ) within seven (7) business days from the date of delivery together with supporting evidence. Any reimbursement is subject to our discretion.
2. In the event any product(s) is missing or different from your order, please report to our Distributors or through contact number 013-7782001 (Dermags HQ) within seven (7) business days from delivery and we will attend to your report.
3. While we do everything we can to ensure your order id delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or fore sight including but not limited to any delay by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.